RESEARCHES IN RANDOM VIBRATION
The work described may for convenience be divided into three parts, to which the next three sections of this presentation correspond. Section 2 will deal with the application of basic theory to the responses of road-vehicles to road roughness. Section 3 will treat more general aspects of the multivariate responses of linear systems subjected to random excitation. Section 4 is devoted to a number of separate problems where the simplifying assumptions of process Gaussianity and system linearity are not permissible.
- This paper is published in The Proceedings of The Second International Conference on Recent Advances in Structural Dynamics, held at the University of Southampton, England, 91-3 April 1984, Volume Two, AD-A143 301, pp 621-638.
Glasgow (Scotland). City Council,
- Robson, J D
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Multivariate analysis; Nonlinear systems; Roughness; Vehicle dynamics; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicle responses
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00393654
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM