RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND DEMONSTRATION OF LEAD-ACID BATTERIES FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE PROPUSLION. ANNUAL REPORT 1983
Research is reported in the areas of active material utilization and active material integrity; design and fabrication of components, advanced cells, and modulues; cell testing; and battery thermal management and electrolyte circulation subsystems. (ERA citation 09:046040)
- Portions are illegible in microfiche products.
Johnson Controls, Incorporated5757-T North Green Bay Drive
Milwaukee, WI United States 53201
- Publication Date: 1984-6
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Components; Development; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Lead acid batteries; Materials; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Cells
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00393646
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ANL/OEPM-84-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM