FACILITIES IN PORTS FOR THE RECEPTION OF OIL RESIDUES
Twenty-four countries responded to a questionnaire on facilities in ports for reception of oil residues. Data are presented on stationary installations and mobile processing facilities presently available. Information included for each port includes type of installation and material, number of berths, average receiving rate, total tank capacity, average processing rate, oil content of effluents, using restrictions, and charge for services.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Intermodal transfer; Marine terminals; Oil spill cleanup; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Pollution control; Port structures; Ports; Tankers; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil removal systems; Oil terminals; Oil transfer systems; Tanker pollution prevention; Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00072685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Pollution Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM