ISATA 83. PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 1. INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO ELECTRONICS AND ENERGY SAVING IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES: PRODUCT AND PROCESS, COLOGNE, 19-23 SEPTEMBER 1983
This volume contains 30 papers from ISATA 83. They are grouped according to the following two categories: (1) fuel economy and powertrain management systems and (2) powertrain vehicle and component testing.
- Includes HS-037 234--HS-037 263.
Automotive Automotion Limited42 Lloyd Park Avenue
Croydon CRO 5SB, Surrey, England
Ford Werke AG, Germany
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 576 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automotive engineering; Electronic control; Fuel conservation; Microprocessors; Performance; Power trains; Vehicle tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00393086
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 233
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM