STATE AND COMMUNITY PROGRAM AREA REPORT: TRAFFIC RECORDS 1983-1984
This report summarizes the efforts of the States and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the utilization of section 402 funds in the development, planning, and implementation of Traffic Records programs. It describes the present activity in the Traffic Records area, including a description of noteworthy projects relating to State Traffic Records.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Communities; Records management; States; Traffic engineering
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations; Traffic records
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00393079
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 590
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM