AUTOMATION AND CONTROL IN TRANSPORT
This book provides a highly technical, sophisticated engineering treatment of transport control systems, with considerable attention to railroad signaling and control systems. The book also covers interlocking and classification yards. Automatic Train Control and locomotive control systems are also covered, as are braking systems and guidance systems. The book also covers highway control systems and advanced systems such as air cushion vehicles and the linear induction motor. Numerous references to other works are given.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- BARWELL, F T
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 257 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Intelligent transportation systems; Signaling; Train track dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072660
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 9 1976 12:00AM