PROPASALS FOR A STUDY OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN COMMUTER TRANSPORT PLANNING IN OXFORD
The object of this note is to identify some direction for a Public Participation Case Study within the Oxford area and to examine survey implications and other aspects of the options that are available.
University of OxfordTransport Studies Unit, 11 Bevington Road
Oxford, United Kingdom OX2 6NB
- Layzell, A D
- Publication Date: 1983-12
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Commuting; Public participation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00392931
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSU/REF-248
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 29 1985 12:00AM