DYNAMICS OF RAILWAY VEHICLE SYSTEMS
This book covers the development of mathematical models and their applications to dynamic analyses and the design of railway vehicles. It should help to put in perspective the role of analytical models in various railway vehicle design activities.
Academic Press Incorporated24-28 Oval Road
London NW1 7DX, England
- Garg, V K
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 483 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Dynamic tests; Handbooks; Mathematical models; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design /rail/; Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00392905
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM