1982 FARE-MIX SAMPLING PROGRAM: ANALYSIS AND DOCUMENTATION
This report describes the assumptions and methodology used to design and administer a sampling program to determine the fare mix and average fare for rapid transit, buses, and the surface Green Line. The information obtained from this program was used in conjunction with revenue data to determine the number of unlinked and linked trips made on rapid transit and surface routes in November 1982.
CENTRAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING STAFFBOSTON, MA United States
- Wilson, A P
- Publication Date: 1984-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Fares; Marketing; Passenger counting; Pricing; Revenues; Ridership; Sampling
- Identifier Terms: Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Umta section 8
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00392842
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CTPS 43 Tech Rpt., UMTA-MA-09-0095-84
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM