VEHICLE LOOP DETECTOR SENSORS
This standard specifies requirements for the design, construction and performance of vehicle loop detectors. The requirements apply primarily to detectors of the permanently installed type associated with road traffic signal installations. The detectors are used in traffic control and counting systems for the detection of vehicles, and are used in conjunction with inductive wire loops buried beneath the surface of the road pavement to provide the detection system. The standard was approved on 28 February 1984.
Standards Association of AustraliaStandards House, 80 Arthur Street
North Sydney 2060, New South Wales, Australia
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle monitoring; Detectors; Specifications; Traffic signals
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00392814
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Report/Paper Numbers: AS 2703-1984 Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 29 1985 12:00AM