UMTRI BIBLIOGRAPHY 1966-1983
This bibliography includes references to contract reports, journal articles, dissertations, and conference presentations produced by the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI) research staff as well as by members of other academic departments and research units of the University whose work has been associated with UMTRI. References are arranged by broad program areas: General Literature; Accident Data Analysis; Occupant Injuries and Protection: Field Experience; Biomechanics and Restraint System Performance: Experiment and Simulation; Emergency Medical Services; Human Characteristics and Exposure; Alcohol and Drugs; Driver-Vehicle Systems; Vehicle Dynamics; Roads and Traffic; Highway Safety Program Management; Law and Policy Analysis; Transportation Systems; Automotive Industry; and Marine Systems.
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute2901 Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2150
- Publication Date: 1984-4
- Pagination: 208 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Automobile industry; Bibliographies; Biophysics; Disasters and emergency operations; Drugs; Hazards and emergency operations; Human factors; Human machine systems; Injuries; Laws; Policy analysis; Research; Restraint systems; Safety programs; Traffic; Traffic crashes; Transportation; Vehicle dynamics; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver/vehicle interaction; Occupant restraint; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I73: Traffic Control; I80: Accident Studies; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00392789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTRI-84-5, HS-037 510
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1985 12:00AM