ENERGY: FROM SURPLUS TO SCARCITY?
These papers were presented at the Institute of Petroleum Summer Meeting, June 1973. The papers discussed energy from a variety of sources: coal, future petroleum supplies, natural gas, nuclear energy, oil sands, shales, and synthetics. Other papers discussed an all-electric economy, the Middle East's exporting countries, oil in the U.S. energy crisis, and the outlook for Europe.
Halsted Press605 Third Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 242 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Energy resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy requirements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1976 12:00AM