FUNDAMENTALS OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING
The wealth of design and operation information provided in this text will enable the student and practicing engineer to evaluate existing components of a transportation system, and to design and construct new or improved means for moving people and goods more efficiently in any given environment. All facets of transportation engineering are discussed: roads and pavements, airports, railroads, rivers and harbors, pipelines, beltlines, and undersea. Emphasis throughout is on real-world problems and their realistic solutions.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY USA 10036
- Hennes, R G
- Ekse, M
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 624 p.
- TRT Terms: Engineering; Manuals; Transportation engineering
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072557
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1976 12:00AM