RAILWAYS OF CANADA
This history of the railways of Canada covers engineering, economic, and political considerations involved with the railroads. Good maps are provided to trace the development of the railroads, and are supplemented with illustrations reproduced from historical photographs. The book is an excellent history of the railways of Canada, and provides an insight to the two railway systems of present day Canada.
David and Charles (Holdings) LimitedSouth Devon House
Newton Abott, Devon, England
- Legget, R F
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Appendices; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 255 p.
- TRT Terms: History
- Identifier Terms: Canadian National; Canadian National Railways; Canadian Pacific
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: History; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072551
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM