NUMERICAL METHODS IN FLUID FLOW PROBLEMS. A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS
This bibliography contains 139 selected abstracts of research reports retrieved using the NTIS on-line search system--NTISearch. The report cites research into various fluid flow problems with numerical solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations. Finite difference and other numerical techniques are included along with computer solutions to the various fluid flow problems.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Boundary layer; Finite differences; Flow; Fluids; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00072543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS/WIN-74/072
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM