FOLD-UP CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Described is a construction process for producing various components of a bridge as girders, piers, abutments and footings by means of flat-casting a thin slab, then folding it along premade joints to the desired shape. An infilling of concrete and steel is required for some shapes.
- Record URL:
Virginia Highway and Transportation Research CouncilCharlottesville, VA United States
Virginia Department of HighwaysTraffic and Planning Division, 1221 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA United States 23219
- Zuk, W
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge abutments; Bridge piers; Casting; Concrete bridges; Concrete construction; Construction management; Foot; Girders
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00392145
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: VHTRC 76-RPI Final Rpt.
- Files: NTL, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM