HYDRAULIC BRAKE SYSTEMS--SECTION FIVE: SCHOOL BUSES WITH GVWR OF 10,000 LB OR LESS
This Section of TP-105-83 presents the procedures to be followed in testing school buses of GVWR not greater than 10,000 lb. for compliance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 105-83. Data Sheets are provided for recording test results. Appendices contain (A) a procedure and example for determining master cylinder volume requirement and (B) a vehicle information sheet for recording basic vehicle data.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984-1-31
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Brakes; Hydraulic brakes; School buses; Test procedures; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00391777
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TP-105-83-00, HS-037 179
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1985 12:00AM