CODE FOR SEA TRIALS, 1973
This Code provides definitive information on ships' sea trials needed to demonstrate that a ship will perform as specified in its building contract. Only sea trials for self-propelled surface ships, commercial or naval, displacing 300 tons or more, powered by fossil fuel and driven by steam turbine, gas turbine or diesel engines are covered.
- Prepared by Panel M-19 (Ship Trials) of the Ships' Machinery Committee.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuverability; Ship trials; Standardization; Tests; Zig zag tests
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00072440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech & Res Code C2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 20 1974 12:00AM