A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF OFFSHORE PIPELINE LITERATURE
A collection of 464 references to literature pertaining to offshore pipelines is presented in three sections. The first section consists of a key-word index with article titles and code number listed under each key-word. The second section consists of an author index arranged in alphabetical sequence. Under each author's name, article titles, and code numbers are included. The third section is a general listing index. Code numbers are listed in numerical order in this section. Under each number is listed the title of the article, the author and source (publication or document).
- Report on Sea Grant Program.
Texas A&M University, College StationZachry Department of Civil Engineering, CE/TTI Building, 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX United States 77843-3136
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration6010 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Lai, N W
- Campbell, S J
- Dominguez, R F
- Dunlap, W A
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Construction; Offshore structures; Pipelines; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00072433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-74-206
- Contract Numbers: NOAA-04-3-158-18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM