FIRST AND SECOND LEVEL SUPERVISORY TRAINING
The aim of this study was to identify training philosophies and programs that improve cost effectiveness in the construction industry by increasing the skills of first and second level supervisors. By definition a first level supervisor oversees those individuals who do the work. Those whom he supervises generally do not have responsibility for the work of others. Second level supervisors in turn oversee first level supervisors. (Author)
- A Construction Industry Cost Effectiveness Project Report.
Business Roundtable200 Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10166
- Publication Date: 1982-5
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction management; Cost effectiveness; Needs assessment; Productivity; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Education and Training; Highways; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00391395
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report A-4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1985 12:00AM