CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF OIL AND FUEL ADDITIVES
The present volume is devoted to a major field of chemical sciences -- the chemistry of additives, which is of very great applied and theoretical importance. With a view to the present state and prospects of development of research in this field, it considers problems in the synthesis of organic compounds that are useful as additives to lubricating oils and reports the results of research to determine the mechanism of their action. Considerable space is devoted to the technology and application of additives to various types of oils. Research on the synthesis and use of fuel additives is only summarized. The book is intended for scientific workers and engineers active in the synthesis, production engineering, and application of oil and fuel additives and for specialists in the petroleum-refining and petrochemical industries.
- Edited trans. of mono. Khimiya i Tekhnologiya Prisadok k Maslam i Toplivam, n.p., 1972 p1-358.
Department of the Air ForceForeign Technology Division, Wright-Patterson AFB
Dayton, OH United States 45433
- Kuliev, A M
- Publication Date: 1974-5-21
- Pagination: 392 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Fuel additives; Lubricants; Lubrication
- Old TRIS Terms: Lubricant additives
- Subject Areas: Energy; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00072421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-HC-23-521-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM