SAN FRANCISCO VESSEL TRAFFIC SYSTEM OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL. VOLUME II. CONSOLE OPERATION
Operating instructions for the Traffic and Supervisor Consoles of the San Francisco Experimental Vessel Traffic System are contained in this document. The role of the consoles in the system, a description of their displays, indicators and keyboards and step-by-step procedures for operation are included.
- See also Volume 1, AD-779488; Volume 3, System Operation, PC $5.00; MF $2.25; and Volume 4, ADT Maintenance, PC $8.25; MF $2.25.
Johns Hopkins University, LaurelApplied Physics Laboratory, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD United States 20723-6099
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 205 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Harbor traffic control; Navigation radar; Vessel traffic control
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00072420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: APL-MSC-73-292 Manual Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-03,301-B
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM