TRAFFIC ACCIDENT FACTS 1982
This publication contains traffic accident facts for the State of Florida for the year 1982. The contents are as follows: Feature facts; Accidents and fatalities by month; Accidents by time of day--day of week; Fatal accidents by time of day--day of week; Contributing causes of accidents; Holiday traffic accidents; Traffic deaths in Florida by County; Florida traffic statistics; Florida traffic trends; Estimated property damage; Estimated economic loss; Statewide--conditions of drivers and pedestrians; Age distribution of drivers; Sex and residence of drivers; Pedestrian deaths and injuries by age; pedestrian fatalities--male and female by age; Pedestrian actions; and Pedestrian and pedalcyclist fatalities.
Department of Highway Safety and Motor VehiclesNeil Kirkman Building, 2900 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL United States 32301
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Crash causes; Cyclists; Drivers; Economic impacts; Fatalities; Human characteristics; Loss and damage; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Property; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age; Driver characteristics; Property damage
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00391309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 069
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 1984 12:00AM