SHIP STRUCTURAL DESIGN CONCEPTS
The report examines and documents the state of the art of ship design. It is a compilation of articles prepared by various authors familiar with naval or merchant ship construction.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
- EVANS, J H
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 843 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Ship structural components; State of the art; Structural design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00072407
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00024-71-C-5173
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM