DESTRUCTIVE DYNAMIC LOAD APPLIED TO A CYLINDRICAL SHELL REINFORCED BY TRANSVERSE RIBS AND SUBJECTED TO HYDROSTATIC PRESSURE
The problem of dynamic deformation of a circular cylindrical shell reinforced by transverse ribs when plastic deformations play the dominant part is considered. The joint action of hydrostatic and dynamic loads are taken into account, as well as the reaction of the medium where the shell is placed.
- Trans. of mono. Teorii Plastin i Obolochek, Kazan, 1971, pp 261-266.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC United States
- Slepov, B I
- Platanov, E G
- Pertsev, A K
- Publication Date: 1974-6-5
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Cylinders (Geometry); Dynamic loads; Shells (Structural forms)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cylindrical shells
- Old TRIS Terms: Shell theory; Stiffened cylinders
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00072405
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3553
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM