FEDERAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR HIGHWAY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
This presentation outlines the activities of FHWA's Office of Research, Development, and Technology (RDGT). Special emphasis is given on the work done at the Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center (TFHRC) and on the Grants for Research Fellowship Program.
- Paper was given at the American Society of Civil Engineers Convention, Highway Division, San Francisco, California, Session 28, October 3, 1984.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Lamm, L P
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Financing; Grant aid; Research; Technology transfer
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00391047
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1985 12:00AM