AUTOMOBILE DIESELS. SMOKE VALUE OF EXHAUST. NORMS AND MEASURING METHODS
DIZELI AVTOMOBILINYE DYMNOST' OTRABOTAVSHIKH GOZOV. NORMY I METODY IZMERENIIU
This standard pertains to automobile diesel engines and establishes normalized parameters, the maximum allowable norms of the exhaust gases, the methods of measurement, and the volume of the experimental ground for testing smokiness. The standard does not apply to diesel engines which are in operation or are undergoing major repairs. The main chapters include the parameters of exhaust smoke and norms of smokiness; the volume of the experiments; the measuring apparatus; the experimental conditions and the preparation for carrying out the experiment the measurement of the exhaust fumes; and the compilation of the results. Appendixes include the basic terms used in the determination of the smokiness of the exhaust fumes, and an example of the report used to compile results, including the technical specifications of the diesel engine, experimental conditions, and results. Charts include a schematic for measuring the smokiness of the exhaust fumes.
Council of Ministers of the Union of USSRState Committee of Standards
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engines; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Measurement; Pollutants; Standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Emission rates
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00072221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: GOST 19025-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM