SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1983-DECEMBER 31, 1983
Detailed information is presented on defect recall campaign conducted by domestic and foreign automobile, equipment, and tire manufacturers during 1983. Automobiles, Jeeps, trucks, motor homes, vans, buses, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, motor scooters and mopeds, T-bar roof glass panels, truck engines, safety helmets, auxiliary transmission units, jacks, slide-in campers, aluminum hubs, push-bar controllers, tires, and rims are included.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Buses; Defects; Helmets; Mopeds; Motorcycles; Recall campaigns; Recreational vehicles; Scooters; Tires; Trucks; Vans; Wheel rims
- Identifier Terms: Jeep automobile
- Old TRIS Terms: Jeeps; Rims
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00390949
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 539
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM