MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY AND THE MARKETPLACE
These hearings cover motor vehicle safety and the marketplace: auto safety and durability; occupant safety; and government-industry efforts to improve highway safety.
- Hearings before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation, 98th Congress, 1st Session on Motor Vehicle Safety and the Marketplace: Auto Safety and Durability; Occupant Safety; and Government-Industry Efforts to Improve Highway Safety.
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 228 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Durability; Federal government; Hearings; Highway safety; Motor vehicles; Vehicle occupants; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00390883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 98-16, HS-036 887
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM