REPORT ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TRANSPORTATION'S INSPECTION OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF GAS AND OF L.P.G.
VERSLAG VAN DE WERKZAAMHEDEN VAN OF VANWEGE HET DIRECTORAAT- GENERAAL VAN HET VERKEER INZAKE DE DISTRIBUTIE VAN BENZINE EN L.P.G
This report covers the distribution of gas and L.P.G. from January 7 to February 28, 1974. It deals with gas allocations for private transport by road, goods transport by road, inland water shipping and other users. It discusses the administration of gas allocations; procedures in the case of objections concerning allocations; financial aspects of the distribution and it discusses the system of distribution and its effectiveness. The appendix has tables on the distribution of petroleum products in 1973, on gas and L.P.G. consumption. Problem areas which became apparent during the government fuel distribution period in the winter of 1973/1974 and points which should be considered in the case of a new 'oil crisis' are reviewed.
Ministry of Transportation and of WaterwaysThe Hague, Netherlands
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost allocation; Energy resources; Financing; Fuel consumption; Highway transportation; Liquefied petroleum gas; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis; Liquid petroleum gas
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Marine Transportation; Materials; Society;
- Accession Number: 00072190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM