BATTERY TEST RESULTS ON GOULD GC2-EV200
This report describes the test and evaluation of Gould maintenance-free lead-acid eV batteries which were purchased by EPRI from Gould, Inc., and described as a new technology involving a starved electrolyte and semisealed construction. The modules were assembled at a Gould factory in Florida and shipped to the Gould Engineering Center at Rolling Meadows, Illinois, where they were acid impregnated and formed. Gould performed at least one test cycle on each module before shipping the modules to TVA for test and evaluation.
Tennessee Valley AuthorityKnoxville, TN United States 37902
- Blickwedel, T W
- Hand, C G
- Publication Date: 1983-8
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric batteries; Evaluation; Lead acid batteries; Testing; Zero maintenance systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Maintenance-free batteries
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00390669
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TVA/OP/EDT-83/35
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1985 12:00AM