HIGH MILEAGE VEHICLE. FINAL PERFORMANCE PROGRESS REPORT
The design, fabrication, and testing of a parallel hybrid vehicle are described. The frame is steel tubing and the exterior is polyurethane foam covered with fiberglass. Staffing and financial problems are detailed.
Denco Manufacturing Company, IncorporatedSpringfield, MO United States
- Publication Date: 1982
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Fiberglass; Financing; Foams; Framed structures; Hybrid vehicles; Steel; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance; Vehicle tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Framework; Mileage
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00390666
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/R7/01140-T2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1985 12:00AM