WORK DESCRIPTION - FISCAL YEAR 1971-72
VERKSAMHETSBERATTELSE - BUDGETARET 1971-72
This report summarizes the work performed by the National Swedish Road and Traffic Research Institute for the fiscal year 1971/72. The Institute is responsible for research and development concering roads traffic and safety. A brief discussion of the work, methodology and findings is given for each of over sixty programs under five major areas of areas of concentration - road systems planning; road design, construction and operation; road users (human factors), vehicles and traffic processes (traffic and accident analysis, regulation). Also discussed are other activities, such as international cooperative projects and information and documentation services. Sections on the Institute's budget and finances and organizational structure are also included.
Swedish National Road and Traffic Research InstituteDrottning Kristinas Vaeg 25
S-11428 Stockholm, Sweden
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Development; Financing; Highway design; Highway planning; Information systems; Research; Road construction; Traffic regulations; Traffic safety; Travelers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00072146
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM