ILLUSTRATION OF TRANSPORT ECONOMY 1974
As indicated by the title "Illustration of Transport Economy '74", this book presents Japanese transportation economic trends and developments up to 1973 by graphs. The first chapter "Social Economic Activities" includes general topics such as public transportation services, Gross National Products, and etc. The second and third chapters deal with the trends of national cargo and passenger transport. Chapter 4.: International Tranpsort; chapter 5.: Transportation and Energy; chapter 6.: Big City Traffic versus Light Traffic; chapter 7.: Organization of Traffic Facilities; chapter 8.: Transportation Labor and Management; chapter 9.: Modernization of Transportation; chapter 10.: Traffic Accidents and Hazards; and chapter 11.: Comparing Japan to Other Countries.
Japan Transport Economics Research Center1-3-6 Toranomon, Minato-Ku
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Economics; Foreign; Freight transportation; Gross national product; Management; Public transit; Traffic crashes; Traffic volume; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00072137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1981 12:00AM