NATIONAL TRAFFIC SAFETY IMPROVEMENT ACT OF 1983
This Bill provides for the establishment of a National Traffic Safety Administration in the U.S. Department of Transportation. Appropriate amendments to the United States Code are given, including substituting "National Traffic" for "National Highway Traffic" whenever it appears. The Bill was read before the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, November 18, 1983.
United States CongressWashington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1983-11
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: National traffic safety administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00390455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. 2173, HS-036 952
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM