WHO KNOWS? SELECTED INFORMATION RESOURCES ON MOTOR VEHICLES
This publication lists selected organizations that are repositories of information on motor vehicles. They are grouped under five classifications: Federal agencies, associations/research groups, universities, museums/historical groups, and groups concerned with motorcycles. Each organization's areas of interest, holdings, publications, and information services are listed.
Library of CongressNational Referral Center
Washington, DC United States 20540
- Feulner, J A
- Publication Date: 1984-7
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Government agencies; Industries; Information dissemination; Motor vehicles; Resource allocation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies; Sources
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00390401
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SL 84-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1984 12:00AM