ON THE GO - URBAN IMMEDIATE CAPACITY TRANSIT SYSTEM PROGRAM
The legislature of Ontario, Canada is informed by the Minister of Transportation that the contract with the German company Krauss-Maffei for the Go-Urban Demonstration Program at C.N.E. has been terminated. The Ontario Transportation Development Corporation, OTDC, takes over existing research and development data. Ontario will have free access to the Krauss-Maffei test tracks and equipment in Munich. Ontario investment in a demonstration track can therefore be postponed. The future program will be Canadian directed. McDonnel Douglas will share cost and collaborate with ATDC. The new agreement between Ontario, OTDC and Krauss-Maffei is attached to the minister's statement.
Ministry of Transport, CanadaTower C, Place de Ville
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N5, Canada
- Rhodes, J
- Publication Date: 1974-11-13
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Personal rapid transit; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Germany; Ontario (Province)
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1982 12:00AM