PLANNING REPORT 1972 OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY
RAUMORDNUNGSBERICHT 1972 DER BUNDESREGIERUNG
The planning report 1972 covers the political and administrative problems of planning and outlines areas of special structure. It assesses the structure of land use, housing and projects regional developments through 1985. Planning measures include the Federal Planning Program (BROP). They involve the spacial structure of the Federal Republic, environmental protection, housing, economic structure, infrastructure and the improvement of research, statistics and information. The federal government collaborates on bilateral planning programs with various West and East European nations, and on multilateral programs with the European Community, Council of Europe, UN, OECD, NATO and others. The appendix contains legislation, recommendations, and bills applicable to planning.
Ministry of the Interior, West GermanyBonn, Germany
- Publication Date: 1972-9-19
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Administrative procedures; Businesses; Economic development; Environmental protection; Foreign; Governments; Housings; Infrastructure; Land use; Planning; Regional planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Spacial structure
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00072089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM