LIGHT DUTY VEHICLE FUEL CONSUMPTION MODEL. SECOND QUARTERLY REPORT
The most current output of the Light-Duty Vehicle Fuel Consumption model and the revisions in the input data and assumptions which have occurred in the previous quarter are presented. The current projection of light-duty vehicle fuel consumption are detailed and compared to the projection used in the previous quarter. Recent and near term activities involving the use of the model are discussed. A description of the basic model structure and methodology is presented. A copy of the September 1980 output of the model is attached.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Development; Fuel consumption; Light vehicles; Mathematical models; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00390040
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T31
- Contract Numbers: AC01-79PE70032
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM