FUEL SAVINGS FROM THE INCREASED USE OF FUEL EFFICIENT OILS AND TIRES. ANALYSIS MEMORANDUM NUMBER 9
This document is the sixth of a series of quarterly reports on the Highway Fuel Consumption (HFC) model developed for the Depatment of Energy (DOE), Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy, Policy, Planning and Analysis. The most current output of the Highway Fuel Consumption model and the revisions in the input data and assumptions which have occurred in the past three months are presented. The current projection of highway fuel consumption is detailed and compared to the one used in the previous quarter. Recent and near term activities involving the use of the model are discussed. A description of the basic model structure and methodology is presented. A copy of the January 1982 output of the model is attached.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Mathematical models; Savings; Tires
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00390034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T23
- Contract Numbers: AC01-79PE70032
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM