MEDIUM AND HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK FUEL DEMAND MODULE UPDATE AND CALIBRATION OF THE HIGHWAY FUEL CONSUMPTION MODEL
An updated forecast of highway fuel consumption is presented using the revised input data for medium and heavy-duty trucks. The structure of the model is described. The input data are outlined and the calibration of the Highway Fuel Consumption model to actual statistics on highway travel and fuel demand is discussed. A Base Case projection of highway fuel consumption is presented and the results of this study are summarized.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Calibration; Fuel consumption; Heavy vehicles; Mathematical models
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00390032
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Contract Numbers: AC01-79PE70032
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM