PROBLEM CATALOG. ENUMERATION OF THE PROBLEMS IN COMPREHENSIVE SWISS TRANSPORT CONCEPT PLANNING
CATALOGUE DES PROBLEMES: ENUMERATION DES PROBLEMES DE LA CONCEPTION GLOBALE SUISSE DES TRANSPORTS PROBLEM-KATALOG: ZUSAMMENSTELLUNG VON PROBLEM EN EINER SCHWEIZERISCHER GESAMTUERKEHRSKONZEPTION
The purpose of this catalog is to list unresolved problems facing the Comprehensive Swiss Transport Concept Planning Commission. It thereby defines the scope of the concerns of the CGST, indicates directions for further study and research, and assures that all possible problems have been considered. The problems are grouped into chapters: 1) objectives, 2) constraints, both policy and technology, 3) elaboration of system variables depending on different outlooks (demand, supply, finance), 4) evaluation and selection, and 5) elaboration of decisions at the policy level.
- This report is written in both French and German.
Comprehensive Swiss Transport Concept Planning ComBern, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1973-2-26
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Catalysis; Finance; Foreign; Research projects; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00072082
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM