TRUCKING TARIFFS. HIGHWAY CARGO TRANSPORTATION
TARIFS ROUTIERS TRANSPORTS DE MARCHANDISES PAR ROUTE
This is one of the reference documents made available to the candidates for the examination in Proficiency in International Transportation. It refers to cost calculations and legal pricing practices in international trucking. Two differant legal frames are reviewed: bilateral price agreements and CECA (ECGS) tarifs. Existing laws are explained in detail with numerous examples and exceptions. The way transportation contracts must be established is emphasized, together with the various controls exercised by the interested governments.
Institute du Transport Routierrue du Trone 51
1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Control; Costs; Freight transportation; Laws and legislation; Legal factors; Prices; Tariffs; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00072076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: D/1973/1596/1-FP/AC
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM