PLANNING REPORT 1970
The planning report of 1970 gives an overview of the present population and of jobs, land use, and regional development through 1980. It recommends improving regional statistics. Planning measures include the Federal Planning Program and studies of urban and of rural and underdeveloped areas. They include environmental protection, transportation, a reform of local government financing, and plans for restructuring land use and planning administration. They are also concerned with training planners. The report comments on the collaboration in planning between federal and state agencies and on international collaboration, especially within Western Europe. Many maps are used illustrating the text. The appendix of 100 pp. includes legislative bases for planning, recommendations, and proposals.
Federal Republic of GermanyBonn, Germany
- Publication Date: 1970-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Jobs; Land use; Local government; Population; Regional planning; Rural areas; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Underdevelopment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00072074
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM