INCORPORATING ENERGY CONSERVATION INTO THE TRANSPORTATION PLANNING PROCESS: MID-SIZED AREAS
This report describes the methods by which mid-size Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), between 200,000 and 750,000 in population are incorporating energy conservation concerns into their urban transportation planning process. Nine MPOs were selected for case study analysis. General conclusions were extrapolated from these case studies.
Northern Middlesex Area CommissionLowell, MA United States
- Alberts, B S
- Publication Date: 1983-3
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Energy conservation; Medium sized cities; Metropolitan planning organizations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00389775
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-I-83-32
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM