OSAKA AND ITS TECHNOLOGY, VOLUME 5, 1984
The Osaka Municipal Urban Engineering Information Center was established in 1982 with the objective to collect, classify and exchange theses and technical information on urban engineering and technology for reference and to extend expert advice and cooperation in the execution of various engineering projects of local governments at home and abroad. This issue contains articles on the following topics: An Evaluating System for Street Landscape and Its Application; A Demand Forecast System for Railway Passengers in the Metropolitan Area; Basic Investigation on Water Pollution Control Problems; On Characteristics of Cross-Sectional Deformation Two Single-Web Main Girder Bridges with Steep Plate Decks; Application of Fire Prevention Engineering for the Disaster Prevention City Plan; and An Outline of Activities in the Field of Polymer Chemistry at the Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute.
- See also Volume 4, PB84-118678. Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.
Osaka Municipal Urban Engineering Information CtrOsaka, Japan
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Information systems; Local government; Railroad commuter service; Rapid transit; Ridership; Technology transfer
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00389773
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM