REPORT ON THE USE OF FINANCIAL AID FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR IMPROVING TRANSPORTATION IN THE COMMUNITIES
BERICHT UEBER DIE VERWENDUNG DER FINANZHILFEN DES BUNDES ZUR VERBESSERUNG DER VERKEHRSVERHAELTNISSE IN DEN GEMEINDEN
Since 1967 the Federal Government has supported measures for improving transportation facilities in the communities by means of the tax change act 1966, guidelines 1967, the act on transportation financing in communities (GVFG) 1971 and the transportation financing act 1971. This report describes the amount of financial support given by the government from 1967-1972, and how it was distributed and used for public roads, public transportation and urban transportation research.
Ministry of Transport, West GermanyBundesminister fuer Verkehr (BMV)
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Federal aid; Finance; Foreign; Governments; Highways; Public roads; Public transit; Research; Taxation; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00072064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1981 12:00AM