BRIDGE AND APPROACHES OVER SEABOARD COASTLINE RAILROAD. CITY OF RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
The purpose of this project is for the replacement of an inadequate existing structure to satisfactorily handle the existing and anticipated traffic. The construction of this project will help the environment along the existing route through the city by reducing noise, air pollution and traffic congestion with practically no detrimental effect along the proposed route.
- Environmental Impact Statement
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1971-5-26
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Highway planning; Noise; Noise control
- Identifier Terms: Seaboard Coast Line Railroad
- Geographic Terms: Richmond (Virginia)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00019921
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 21 1973 12:00AM