STATE LAWS ON EARLY LICENSE REVOCATION FOR DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE
The report contains the text of the Second Edition of the Model ROAD Law, comments and implementation guidelines for each section of the Law, summaries of the laws of 19 states, and charts which compare 30 different substantive provisions of those 19 laws and the Model ROAD Law. The report also contains a brief discussion of the interstate aspects of revocation on administrative determination. An Appendix to the report contains a paper by Prof. John Reese treating the constitutional dimensions of the problem.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984-2
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Administrative procedures; Constitutional law; Driver licenses; Drunk driving; Laws; Legal factors; Per se laws; Revocation; States
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver license revocation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00389482
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 529
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM