THE PROFIT IN SAFETY BELTS: AN INTRODUCTION TO AN EMPLOYER'S PROGRAM
The information in this booklet identifies important reasons for implementing a safety belt program, gives examples of successful on-going company programs, and provides guidelines for developing a safety belt program. The contents are presented under the following headings: Who needs it?; The case for safety belts; The hidden cost of crashes; The bottom line: lives, injuries, and money saved; Is it worth the effort?; Developing your plan of action; Management commitment; Required safety belt use; and Summary.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984-2
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Employers; Guidelines; Manual safety belts; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00389474
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 492
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM